Friday, September 20, 2013

Whatsapp Spy - Whatsapp Hack! Spy on Whatsapp messages [2013] Free!

Download: http://bit.ly/1f11m7N
========================================�======
How to spy on Any Whatsapp conversation!
Hey everyone!
Well I know why you are all here, I'm pretty sure its for similar reasons to why I am posting this.
I had suspicions about my girlfriend sending pics to my friend, so I had a good long look on Google and found this Whatsapp Spy. It is called Whatsapp Spy-Pro v6.1

I was planning to sell this Whatsapp Spy and let some money start rolling in, but since I found this on the internet for free, I thought the right thing to do would be to make people more aware of this tool.
Some of you here may want to use this tool in a the same way I did, so find out who your friend is chatting to; or if anything is going on behind your back!

I'm posting this for clear learning purposes only, to make people more aware that this tool exists. I do not take any responsibility for your actions.

Instructions:

1. Share the blog (optional)
2. Download the program from the link provided below
3. Extract the .ZIP file to your desktop, or any other location you want on your computer
4. Run the Whatsapp Spy-Pro program and log in by typing the phone number of the person you would like to spy on (read whatsapp conversations etc..)
5. Once you have logged in, select the contact you would like to chat to or spy on
6. ENJOY!
(See video tutorial for better explanation)

1 comment:

  1. After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later

    ReplyDelete